Help with the overall work performed on the roof.
- Tearing off old roofing or related material.
- Replacing any necessary roof decking or sheeting.
- Installing all necessary roofing underlayments.
- Installing all necessary trim, flashing, and components that go with any of our roofing systems.
- Installing new pipes and vents
- Other necessary miscellaneous projects that come up.
- Trash clean up at the end of each day and at the end of each job.
- Help with completing any necessary repairs.
- Setting up safety equipment and ensuring it’s properly in place and used properly.
- Willing to learn the DISC model of human behavior to help adapt and relate with others.
- Help workers engaged in construction using hand tools or other equipment.
- Responsible for keeping personal nail bag tools/materials properly stocked.
- Having a positive, solution-minded mindset.
- Be at the shop, clocked in, and ready to go at the specified time by your supervisor.
- Working hours typically somewhere between 6:00 AM – 5 PM. will vary from day to day between this time. The goal is 9 hours per day.
- Medium to heavy lifting
- Be willing to climb on steep-pitched roofs using necessary safety equipment.
- Following through on expectations set by the Crew Leader relating and communicating with the team
- Be willing to wear a nail pouch with the necessary hand tools and materials.
- Working together to provide efficiency
- Attending all safety meetings and being able to fill out an incident report
- Learning how to use all necessary tools to install roofing systems.
- Attending training on the installation of the various systems RoofX provides
- Learning how to make cuts for a professional appearance on all metal and shingle roofs.
- If unable to attend safety and/or other meetings, you are responsible for providing written notice approved and signed by your leader.
- Provide your own lunch daily unless the supervisor says otherwise.
"*" indicates required fields